Tuesday 3 May 2011

Bloggers Bake for Hope

I've spent a small fortune supporting fantastic causes recently (and don't regret a penny of it), and have had some fabulous deliveries in the post, posh salt and maple syrup to name just two.  But I've decided it's about time to get my bake on and put my own wares up for sale in the Bloggers Bake for Hope virtual bake sale to raise money for Massachusetts Komen For the Cure, who are striving to find for a cure for cancer. 

My offering had to be something I could ship worldwide - that would stand rough post handlers and the time it takes to get something across the world in snail mail. I had to be able to tailor it to taste for the winner. My choices, therefore, were limited but I came up with the goods with my Gorgeously Good Granola.

I will be sending a huge portion of this delicious cereal as well as the recipe and hopefully a surprise treat (this all depends on how my trial postage goes this week!) to the winning bidder.  All items will appear on this blog at 12:01 (EST) on Wednesday, May 4th. If you would like to bid on the Granola, please leave a comment with the dollar amount you would like to bid. All bidding will start at $15.  There are so many worthwhile charities out there, but I can't think of anyone who hasn't been touched by cancer in one way or another.  Please, get involved and give generously.  Looking forward to sending you some fruity, nutty crunchy delights through the post very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment